Home Equity Loans
If you own your home a Home Equity Loan from Guardian may be the best way to borrow for your next major expense or purchase. Because your home is used for collateral, you will enjoy the benefit of a low interest rate. In most cases you can deduct the interest you pay on your tax return. Consult your tax advisor to be sure of your tax status.
Home Equity Line of Credit
There’s a good chance the value of your home has increased steadily over the years. Now you can put that equity to work for you with a Home Equity Loan Line of Credit from Guardian. You’ll be able to use your line at any time, for any purpose, (a new car, college expenses debt consolidation or a dream vacation.)
- Easy and Convenient check access.
- Interest may be Tax Deductible (consult your tax advisor).
- Convenient Monthly Payments and Statement.
- A Home Equity Line of Credit is open to draw on for 10 years.
- Interest Rates as Low as Prime.
- Variable Interest Rates change when the prime interest rate changes.
Fixed Rate Home Equity Loan
Guardian’s Fixed Rate Home Equity Loan can help you use the equity in your home for any purpose.
- Borrow the equity in your home and receive a single disbursement.
- Your interest rate and monthly payment will remain the same through the term of the loan.
- Interest may be tax deductible (consult your tax advisor).